Mawarose Lip & Cheek Serum
🔸 1 Full-Sized Serum (7ml) in an exclusive magnetic box.
• 2-in-1, acts as lipstick & blusher
• Smoothens lips texture
• Prevents pigmentation
• Lightens dark & discolored lips
• Removes dead skin cells to rejuvenate lips
• Natural long lasting pinkish tint
• Fragrant Damask Rose scent
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Mawarose lips & cheeks serum?
Mawarose lips & cheeks serum is a serum that can be applied on both lips and cheeks to treat and beautify the skin.
2. What are the unique features of Mawarose lips & cheeks serum?
• Color changing to natural pinkish when applied
• Rich in many beneficial ingredients to restore dry lips and protect skin against free-
radicals & air pollution
• Wudhu-friendly as texture of serum will be absorbed into the skin
• 2-in-1 instant beautifying serum that is light & portable to carry everywhere
3. What are the ingredients in Mawarose lips & cheeks serum?
• Bulgaria Rose Damascena Essense
➢ Popular ingredient in the beauty industry which is high in anti-bacterial
properties and an excellent hydrating agent
• Sulfora White
➢ High in anti-oxidant (to protect against free radicals) and vitamin C (to treat pigmentation)
• Glycolic Acid (AHA)
➢ A natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and stimulate cell renewal for
smoother and softer skin
• No Paraben
• No Silicon
• No Mineral Oil
• KKM approved
4. How to use Mawarose lips & cheeks serum?
Step 1: Apply a thin layer of serum over clean, dry or freshly exfoliated lips using the brush tip.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of serum on cheeks using the brush tip. Even out the serum on cheeks by blending it smoothly using clean finger.
Step 3: After the magic serum is fast-absorbed into skin, smile and stay fresh-looking all day!
How to use
How to use
Please see products availability in Product description.
Instock : Readily available in Singapore. Courier delivery within 3 working days.
*Only for brands Ferrarossa/Dermova/Hale Nimbus, if not stated as Instock:
Shipped by Luxuera Global *(5 - 7 working days).